LOW INCOME HOUSEHOLD WATER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
What is LIHWAP?The Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) is a temporary emergency program to assist low-income families with assistance on current/past due water and/or sewer bills.
To receive help, you must:
- Have a water or sewer bill
- Meet the income guidelines
- Water system MUST be enrolled in the program
- Live in Lake, Mendocino, Napa, Solano, Sonoma or Yolo County
- U.S. Government issued ID with photo for applicant
- Last four weeks of income verification for all household members
or current CALFRESH/CALWORKS print out
- Water/sewer bill
- 1 - $2,700.00     2 - $3,531.00     3 - $4,361.83     4 - $5,192.75     5 - $6,023.59     6 - $6,854.43
- 7 - $7,010.21     8 - $7,166.00     9 - $7,321.78     10 - $7,477.56     11 - $7,633.34     12 - $7,789.13
To apply you will need:
How do I apply:Call North Coast Energy Services, Inc. to request an application (707) 463 - 0303 or (800) 233- 4480.
If you apply for HEAP now, it will pre-qualify you for LIHWAP.
If you live outside of our counties, you can visit link to be referred to your local provider.